In terms of production capacity, the most sophisticated and high speed vertical ampoule filling and sealing machine with eight heads is fairly important. In a single dosage, the output is 80 to 280 ampoules per minute with a filling capacity of 0.5ml to 10ml. Ampoule Filler And Sealer is compatible with ampoule sizes ranging from 1ml to 10ml open mouth glass ampoules. Our ampoule filling and sealing equipment are CE certified.
The main capabilities include precise volume filling, little breaking, perfect quality sealing without faults, and excellent dependability. Heavy strength stainless steel pipes for jerk-free operations, stainless steel cladding, epoxy paint, and MS anti-rust treatment to plates (base, side, and centre) have made the construction durable for the long run.
Ampoules can be infed from a sterilising tunnel through an SS conveyor and transferred to a segment wheel before being transferred to a moving rack, which moves the ampoules vertically through the station one at a time. After sealing, the ampoules are released into the collecting tray.
The production capacity may be adjusted depending on the size of the ampoules. For 1ml ampoules, 290 ampoules may be processed every minute. Similarly, if the ampoule size is 2ML, the output can be 270 Ampoules, 3ML 260 Ampoules, 5ML 240 Ampoules, and 10ML 150 Ampoules per Minute. Depending on the diameter of the ampoules, the actual output can range from 10% to 20%. – Tolerance and diameter are 0.25mm, and the height is 5mm.
- Tremendously variable speed to achieve optimum production.
- Simply replaceable change parts with minimum setting time to accept different sizes of Ampoules.
- Easy and prompt unloading from the moving rack.
- Instant and suitable access to controls.
- Accurately centering of ampoules neck during the time of gas flushing, filling & sealing of ampoules.
- Contact Parts made from AISI 316L (Filling Pump and Nozzles).
- No Ampoule No Filling” Function avoid wastage of costly liquid.
- Higher output up to 17000 Ampoules per hour.
- Acrylic Body Gas Flow meters for easier flames setting.
- Basic machine has stipulation for process having 8 syringes (Filling pumps).
- Mechanical Clutch operates when ampoules are coming to filling on to filling station.
- Drive for syringes association connected to the main machine drive.
- Manual infinity variable adjustment of syringe for the dosing volume by a central setting rod.
- Individual syringe has fine set for volume.
- Needle movement synchronized with transfer movement via mechanical cam.
- Drive for the needle movement connected to the main machine drive.
- Mechanical sensor at transfer section control operation for “No ampoule No filling” systems.
- Separate burner unit for pre-heating of the ampoule tips.
- Flow meter for indication and setting of the gas / oxygen mixture.
- Ampoules are rotated at this station by means of separate drive unit.