The Deepuj rotating ampoule washing machine is a cutting-edge technology that cleans ampoules aseptically with little contact between the machine and the container. A uniquely built automated grasping mechanism retains ampoules from the neck, inverts them, and cleans them before discharging them in an upright position in the feed worm system.
It has a high production output of 240 ampoules per minute and can clean 1ml – 10ml ampoules, making it ideal for busy pharmaceutical and chemical packaging businesses. Each machine features six washing stations, each with three needles for water cleaning and three needles for air cleaning. Three 25-liter containers and three pumps are used to store and pump cleaning solutions. At each station, there is also a cassette of grippers to grasp and turn the ampoules. The machine is equipped with an automated feed and exit mechanism.
To avoid corrosion, all interior surfaces are made of stainless steel, while the remainder are made of plastics. The fabrication and materials are produced in accordance with cGMP guidelines, and quality is assured.
Salient Features of Rotary Ampoule Washing Machine
- Rotary mechanism.
- Complete cGMP Model
- Higher production output capacity of 120 &240 Ampoules per Minute
- All contact parts with the internal surface of Container and the wash media are made from AISI 316L Stainless Steel.
- Other parts are made from engineering plastic, FDA approved or AISI SS 304 Stainless Steel.
- All finishes, welding joints are processed, treated & equipment selected in accordance with cGMP standards.
- Machine provides 3 water washes & 3 Air washes.
- Complete flexibility with user for washing cycle.
- Suitable for 1ml to 10ml Glass Ampoules.
- Washing sequence can be made as per customer’s requirements.
- 3 Pumps and 3 Tanks of 25 liters each.
- Each washing zone with independent circuit to avoid contamination.
- In feed and Exit of containers.
There are no reviews yet.