Tablet Inspection Machine is often used for visual examination of tablets of all sizes, both coated and uncoated, most easily and at a very fast speed, guaranteeing tight Quality control while maintaining a high checking rate. The tablet to be examined is placed in the Hopper and is automatically placed on the Conveyor belt by vibration, while one operator inspects the ‘Front’ side of the tablet at one end of the belt and a second operator inspects the ‘Reverse’ side of the tablet at the other end of the belt. Furthermore, the Machine is made up mostly of an Endless Nylon Conveyor Belt that is operated by a variable speed motor and is meant to check the front and reverse of a Tablet.
A dust extractor, which is optional, catches the dust. Rejection tablet trays are loaded with rejected tablets, and only excellent tablets fall into the collecting drum.
- Fully automatic operations and designed as per cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- Compact Design
- No change part required.
- High-speed visual inspection with high output.
- Both coated and uncoated tablets & caplets of all sizes can be inspected.
- Imported endless nylon belt.
- Magnifying lens provide for better viewing
- Complete tablet surface is inspected on both faces.
- Angular guides provided on the edge of the Conveyor make tablets to rotate to inspect the tablet edge.
- Perforated vibratory plate for dust extraction provides.
- Hopper & fluorescent inspection light are provided with height adjustment.
- Two foot switches are provided for operators.
- AC Frequency drive with variable speed.
- Inspection system of missing tablets could be incorporated to eliminate manual labour.
- Flame proof Electricals.
There are no reviews yet.